Repairs to various sections of roadways will be made this year as part of the 2017 Pavement Patching Program. These asphalt repairs are only for smaller isolated sections of the pavement where the surface condition is more deteriorated as compared to the rest of the roadway. These repairs will not require complete road closures and disruptions to traffic should be minor. Construction workers will direct traffic if short lane closures are necessary during the asphalt removal or paving.
Please contact Engineering Technician Scott Fish in the Public Works Department at 847-639-0003 or via mail at CaryPW@CaryIllinois.com with questions regarding this program.
See below for a map and a listing of the locations for the pavement patches in this year's program. A portion of the North Metra Lot will be closed during pavement patching. See map below (Striped area will be closed) :
2017 PAVEMENT PATCHING PROGRAM LOCATIONS
1. Silver Lake Road @ Patriot Lane
2. Silver Lake Road @ Living Grace Church
3. Silver Lake Road @ South of Galway Dr
4. Silver Lake Road @ North of Galway Dr
5. Perth Road @ South Street
6. Perth Road @ Glen Gerry Road
7. Silver Tree Circle @ Oak Valley Drive
8. Metra North Commuter Parking Lot (weekend work - July 29th)