Can I get a temporary handicapped parking permit?
Yes. Temporary handicapped parking permits can be issued at the Cary Police Department.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Cary Police Department located and where do I park?
2. How do I obtain a copy of traffic crash report?
3. How can I get a child seat inspected or installed?
4. How and where do I pay for a parking or traffic ticket?
5. Is the Cary Police Department hiring officers at this time?
6. How do I sign up for watching my house while I'm on vacation?
7. Can I get a temporary handicapped parking permit?
8. How do I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
9. I have some information on a crime that occurred several weeks ago that might help solve the case. Who do I call?
10. How do I report a vehicle that appears to be abandoned?
11. When should I call 9-1-1 or the Cary Police Department?