Who do I call to report a street light out?
Village street lights are maintained by either the Village or ComEd, depending on location. Should you notice a defective light, please notify the Public Works Department at 847-639-0003 or click on the CRT icon on the Village's home page and provide the specific location (nearest street address) and a description of the malfunctioning street light so that repairs can be made.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole?
2. Who do I call to report a traffic signal or traffic sign issue?
3. Who do I call to report a street light out?
4. Am I allowed to block sidewalk for construction?
5. Is there a temporary street closure policy?
6. Whose responsibility is it to repair the sidewalk in front of my home or business?
7. Who do I contact to request service from the Public Works Department?
8. Does Public Works maintain all of the streets in the Village?
9. How are streets selected to be paved?
10. When is street sweeping done?
11. Can I rake or blow leaves or grass clippings into the street?